Kennebec Land Trust Membership and Membership Renewal
Your annual membership supports:
- Land Conservation Across Kennebec County
- Stewardship of our Properties and Trails
- Educational Programs
- Conservation of undeveloped lake shorelines and islands, valuable wildlife habitat, scenic views, clean drinking water, sustainable forestry and farming
What you receive:
- Free hikes and programs for all ages, including our March Lyceum Series
- Seasonal Newsletters
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Opportunities to meet other conservationists
- Gifts to KLT are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law
Current KLT Member Count:
Additional ways to contribute:
Support our work with an automatic monthly donation by credit card, please see the membership form or call the KLT office at (207) 377-2848 for more details.
Give the gift of membership!
A KLT Annual membership makes a great gift anytime of the year! Please call our office for gift packages! 207.377.2848
Donors who name KLT as a beneficiary of a portion of their estates or set up life income gifts for the benefit of the trust will be recognized as members of our Legacy Society. All proceeds from planned gifts will be invested for the long term in an endowment fund that preserves their principal. Four percent of each gift’s annual income will be used for general operating purposes.
Legacy gifts will ensure KLT’s long-term financial stability and allow donors to leave a powerful legacy that upholds our values of community conservation and stewardship.
Making a major gift to the Kennebec Land Trust requires great care. It should make sense to you and contribute to your satisfaction and enjoyment. We would be happy to work with you and your financial advisor to create the ideal gift for you.
Please contact Theresa Kerchner, KLT Executive Director, at 207.377.2848 or email@example.com.